Battle Of Chernobyl on September 16th & 17th, 2016
Come out and participate in the third annual airsoft scenario game Battle Of Chernobyl 3 hosted at the American Paintball Coliseum outdoor airsoft fields! Battle Of Chernobyl is Colorado’s #1 airsoft scenario game that features two days of continuous player versus player and live action role playing excitement (LARP-ing). Camp out at the outdoor airsoft fields overnight and start the next day with hours packed full of special airsoft missions that are catered to make incredible memories! Pre-register today and secure your spot for the biggest battle yet!
Battle of Chernobyl 3 Event Details:
- Friday Sept. 16th @ 6pm-11pm & Saturday Sept. 17th @ 9am-4pm
- Located at APC outdoor fields
- 13114 Cameron Dr. Brighton, CO 80603
- Overnight camping from Friday night to Saturday morning
What is included with registration?
Registering for Battle of Chernobyl 3 is quick and easy. You are welcome to call us at (303) 298-8573 for registration or you may register online by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button below.
- Entrance pass for the entire event
- Overnight camping space
- Limited edition Battle of Chernobyl event patch
- Hot Dog lunch on second day
- FREE Year long outdoor field pass
- June: $55
- July: $55
- August: $65
- September: $75
- Day of the event: $85
Airsoft BB Prices:
- $22 for 5000 Biodegradable BB’s
By registering right now, you can capture your spot to this spectacular event. Combined, participating in Battle Of Chernobyl provides YOU with over $300 in value for a fraction of the cost. Register now and make history at Battle Of Chernobyl 3!
APC Airsoft Scenario FAQ
I want to play but don’t have gear. Can I rent equipment?
We will be offering equipment rentals for players that need them at the event for a cost of $15. By registering now, you can reserve rental equipment for only $10! Our airsoft M4 rifles have the ability to switch between semi automatic and fully automatic. Rentals provide a great way to experience Battle Of Chernobyl by providing you with durable and reliable equipment.
Our airsoft rental equipment includes:
- ICS or G&G Airsoft M4 Rifle
- Safety face mask
- Airsoft M4 High Capacity Magazine (400+ rounds)
- NiMH Airsoft Battery
I am bringing my own gear. Are there any restrictions?
You are more than welcome to bring your own gear to play with during Battle Of Chernobyl 3 however, in order to keep everyone safe, we ask that these guidelines and safety rules are followed:
- Guns must shoot under 400 FPS with a .20g BB
- Eyes must be protected with approved full seal goggles
- Ears must be protected by at clothing or hard plastic
- Jaw must be covered with metal mesh or hard plastic. Shemaghs are not allowed as adequate jaw protection
- Barrel bags are required on the end of guns that are not airsoft pistols and can be purchased at the event for $6
Story Line of Battle Of Chernobyl 3
After the first catastrophic nuclear meltdown the world has ever seen, Chernobyl has become a city of ghosts. Only now, decades after the catastrophe, people are returning to inspect the damage. Entering into the land of Chernobyl is something out of a horror tale. There have been rumors of abnormal beings lurking in the shadows. In order to restore Chernobyl to a place that that is full of life, it is up to you to prevent the reactors from continuing to decay. Do you have what it takes to save the future of the human race, or will you join the population of radioactive ghouls that lurk throughout Chernobyl?
This is going to be one of the greatest airsoft scenarios of the year! Don’t miss out, call to reserve your spot today @ 303-298-8573!