Battle of Chernobyl 6 Tournament Details:
- Friday, August 23rd @ 7pm-11pm & Saturday, August 24th @ 9am-2pm
- Located at APC outdoor fields
- 13114 Cameron Dr. Brighton, CO 80603
- Overnight camping from Friday night to Saturday morning
Registering for the Battle of Chernobyl 6 is quick and easy. You are welcome to call us at (303) 298-8573 for registration or you may register online by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button below.
- Entrance pass for the entire tournament
- Overnight camping space
- Chance at free stuff and giveaways
- Limited edition Battle of Chernobyl 6 tournament patch
- Year long outdoor field pass until next Battle Of Chernobyl – A $240 Value
- Free hot dog lunch on day 2
Limited edition T-Shirts are available for pre-order for only $15. T-shirts offer sizes small to extra large. Larger sizes are available by calling the store and are an additional $5. Gear up with this battle ready T-shirt when you register to get the ultimate Battle of Chernobyl experience!
- June: $55
- July: $65
- August: $75
- Day Of: $85
- $22 for 5000 Biodegradable BB’s
- $15 optional tournament Tshirt
- $2-$5 Concessions
Capture your spot to this spectacular tournament by registering you or your team! Playing Battle Of Chernobyl gives you over $300 in value and is the feel good event in Colorado. Register now and make history at Battle Of Chernobyl 6!
Want to Become a Sponsor?
APC Airsoft Scenario FAQ
I want to play but don’t have gear. Can I rent equipment?
We will be offering equipment rentals for players that need them at the tournament for a cost of $20. Our airsoft M4 rifles have the ability to switch between semi-automatic and fully automatic. Rentals provide a great way to experience Battle Of Chernobyl by providing you with durable and reliable equipment. The rental charge will extend for the entire tournament.
Our airsoft rental equipment includes:
- ICS or G&G Airsoft M4 Rifle
- Safety face mask
- Airsoft M4 High Capacity Magazine (400+ rounds)
- NiMH Airsoft Battery
I am bringing my own gear. Are there any restrictions?
You are more than welcome to bring your own gear to play with during Battle Of Chernobyl 6 however, in order to keep everyone safe, we ask that these guidelines and safety rules are followed:
- Guns must shoot under 400 FPS with a .20g BB
- Eyes must be protected with approved full seal goggles
- Ears must be protected by clothing or hard plastic
- Jaw must be covered with metal mesh or hard plastic. Shemaghs are not allowed as adequate jaw protection
- Barrel bags are required on the end of guns that are not airsoft pistols and can be purchased at the tournament for $6. Gloves will not be permitted as barrel bags at this tournament. Please do not forget it at home!
Story Line of Battle Of Chernobyl 6
After the first catastrophic nuclear meltdown the world has ever seen, Chernobyl has become a city of ghosts. Only now, decades after the catastrophe, people are returning to inspect the damage. Entering into the land of Chernobyl is something out of a horror tale. There have been rumors of abnormal beings lurking in the shadows. In order to restore Chernobyl to a place that that is full of life, it is up to you to prevent the reactors from continuing to decay. Do you have what it takes to save the future of the human race, or will you join the population of radioactive ghouls that lurk throughout Chernobyl?
The Ukrainian state agency of the exclusion zone has hired you and your squad to collect vital intel on the nuclear power plant Disaster and eradicate an uprising of zombies from the nuclear fall out before they invade local township trying to reestablish its self. It is vital to your mission to avoid contact with local militia know as the Chernobyl Civil Militia or C.C.M.