- Social distancing throughout indoor locations
- Greatly reduced capacity (Limit of 40 people throughout building)
- Divided group lounge spaces with max of 5 people per divided space
- Tables sanitized and cleaned after each use
- Single issue rental equipment. Only daily use of each rental piece
- Sanitation stations placed throughout locations
- Masks strongly recommended; not required outside of Denver County
- Employees are required to wear masks and gloves at all times while serving customers
- Regular cleanings with bleach solution on commonly touched surfaces
- Temperatures getting taken and recorded at beginning of each shift
- Conduct games that adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Cleaning rental equipment with sanitation solution then placed out of use for the day
CHANGES TO OPERATIONS
- All activities will be limited to 2 hour play time sessions with 30 minute grace for check-in and check-out
- Surfaces will be cleaned between each use with sanitization solution
- Reservations required for permitted space
- Limit of 40 people allowed at any given time during operating hours regardless of activity.
- Walk-in play & rental availability will be greatly reduced. Please call to make a reservation at the location you would like to play at
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
The last several week have been hard for everyone and our hearts go out to those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. We have gone through great measure to help ensure our staff are trained to keep themselves and our customers clean from the micro-organic world.
During the quarantine period, APC had its doors closed for a consecutive 40+ days. Being a small business that simply cannot survive without the support from its customers (all of you) we have done everything in our power to responsibly open our doors once again to the public with limitations.
We are excited again to see all the smiles that bring a positive atmosphere to the most action packed family entertainment in Denver, Colorado Springs and Phoenix. To support local, small business, we encourage all people to come fill their CO2 bottles, reserve a fun time with your family or come check out new gear to help you get back on the field.
For questions about how our operations will move into the future, please call us at the location nearest you. We are happy to help serve.