- Tables are sanitized and cleaned after each use
- Sanitation stations remained placed throughout locations
- Bathrooms stocked with soap dispensers and other necessities
- Cleaning procedures implemented through COVID have been kept
CHANGES TO OPERATIONS
- All activities are re-opened for full service. Airsoft all-day passes are ready again
- Walk-in players with their own equipment are welcome to play at anytime
- Walk-in play & rental availability has been replenished although reservations are still requested!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Our hearts go out to those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. We have gone through additional training to improve our cleaning procedures and will look to integrate this method into our everyday process.
During the quarantine period, APC had its doors closed for a consecutive 40+ days. Being a small business, we would not be able to survive without all the support from our customers, fans and followers.
We are excited again to see all the smiles that bring a positive atmosphere to the most action packed family entertainment space in Denver, Colorado Springs and Phoenix. To support local, small business, we encourage all people to come fill their CO2 bottles, reserve a fun time with your family or come check out new gear to help you get back on the field.
For questions about how our operations will move into the future, please call us at the location nearest you. We are happy to help serve.